Cibolo Conservancy Land Trust
Brent Evans, Executive Director
- Founding Director of Cibolo Nature Center, Founding Director of Kendall County Partnership for Parks, Social Worker
Board of Directors
Bob Webster, President
- Lives on Hill Country ranch that has been in the family for over 100 years. Co-owner of Shades of Green, Texas’ leading organic nursery. Host of syndicated radio programs on natural and organic gardening on KTSA radio. Holds a degree in Biology from SMU.
Tom Frost III, Vice President
- Retired banker with Frost Bank, San Antonio, Kendall County Land Owner and Musician/Songwriter
Nancy Nystrom, Secretary
- Retired educator with a PhD in language. A Hill Country resident on Frederick Creek
Lisa Miller, Treasurer
- Retired Financial Accountant and Hill Country resident
Jorge del Alamo
- Retired CPA and Hill Country resident
Active CPA . Audit Manager with KPMG, LLP. A Hill Country resident
- Retired professional photographer
- Houston, TX, Attorney, Kendall County Land Owner
- Houston, TX, Retired elementary math, science and music teacher, Master Naturalist, and member of Galveston Bay Foundation
- Attorney, Kendall County Land Owner
- Retired attorney and Hill Country resident
- Designer/Builder, Educator, Artist, Hill Country land-owner and President of Upper Cibolo Creek Road Property Owners Association.
- Business Consultant, In 1998, their property was the first easement donated to the Cibolo Conservancy, family land that has been in his family for several generations. After 23 years with IBM founded a consulting firm headquartered in Boerne.